The University of Westminster Scholarship Scheme is available to students who want to hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate degree at the University.
The University of Westminster is a public university in London, United Kingdom and need candidates that have a very good usage of the English language.
University of Westminster Scholarship Description:
- Deadline to apply: July 27th, 2018
- Level of course: Scholarship is for full-time undergraduate degree programme.
- Subject of study: Any of the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Up to £4,000 per academic year
- Number of Scholarships: About 20 awards
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for University of Westminster Scholarship:
- Countries Eligible are: UK and EU students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:You ought to hold a full-time undergraduate degree offer at the University and be from the UK or EU.
- English Language Requirements: Avery good command of English language is a must.
Application Procedure For University of Westminster Scholarship:
Please take into account the following, and heed to it when making your application:
- All application must be typed.
- All sections of the application form must be completed or incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Submit all the required supporting documentation and files
- Do not submit more than the requested documentation. Do not send original documents.
- International undergraduate and postgraduate students will only apply for one type of scholarship.
- Spend time creating a polished and professional application. You’ll compete with some of the strongest students in the world.
- Do not exceed the word limit for any section.
- Check your application for spelling and grammar errors when completed.
How to Apply:
All applications are to be sent to the Office, the University of Westminster by post. Check the scholarship link and apply here.