The Quintin Hogg – Westminster Outreach Scholarships are available to students who want to hold an offer for a full-time undergraduate degree at the University.
The University of Westminster is a public university in London, United Kingdom and requires candidates that have a very good usage of the English language.
- Deadlinefor Application: July 27th, 2018
- Levelof course: Scholarship is for full-time undergraduate degree programme.
- Subjectof study:Any of the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award:Up to £4,000 per academic year
- Number of Scholarships:About 20 awards
- Scholarship can be taken in theUK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Countries Eligible are: UK and EU students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements:You ought to hold a full-time undergraduate degree offer at the University and be from the UK or EU.
- English Language Requirements: Avery good command of English language is a must.
Please take into account the following when making your application:
- All application must be typed.
- All sections of the application form must be completed or incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Submit all the required supporting documentation
- Do not submit more than the requested documentation. Do not send original documents.
- International undergraduate and postgraduate students will only apply for one type of scholarship.
- Spend time creating a polished and professional application. You’re in competition with some of the strongest students in the world.
- Do not exceed the word limit for any section of the application.
- Check your application for spelling and grammar errors when completed.
How to Apply:
All applications are to be sent to the Scholarships Office, the University of Westminster by post.