iPhone Screen Recorder App has made apple users enjoy amazing features. Of course Apple has been untop of their game and the operating system [iOS] just keep getting better with their new updates. iOS 11 is the eleventh major release of the iOS mobile operating system. Developed by Apple Inc., it is the successor to iOS 10.
Apple iOS 11
This is one of the special operating system that Apple has released. It arrived with the unique ability to record its screen. Prior to this moment, you would have to connect to a Mac and then to Quick time afterwards, before you can do this. Through this path of inconveniencing, it was still a limited option to just a handful of users. With the amazing arrival of the native iOS 11 iPhone screen recorder tool, the feature has been very easy to use. Now, many needing the service can do that conveniently on their portable devices.
You might want to ask how useful it actually is. This iPhone screen recorder is very useful to game bloggers. The iPhone screen recorder can be used to capture errors for troubleshooting, recording a video that has no download option enabled, and many more. It also support the input of microphone, so you can as well, add external audio to your clips. The minute you are though recording, you can view, edit and share it via the Photos app.
The iOS 11.4.1
On the 29th of May 2018, Apple released the next beta version of iOS 11 – iOS 11.4.1. Apple iOS 11.4.1 is actually the fifteenth update to iOS 11. It follows the iOS 11.0.1, iOS 11.0.2, iOS 11.0.3, iOS 11.1, iOS 11.1.1, iOS 11.1.2, iOS 11.2, iOS 11.2.1, iOS 11.2.2, iOS 11.2.5, iOS 11.2.6, iOS 11.3, iOS 11.3.1 and iOS 11.4.
It include bug fixes, as well as improves the security of your iPhone or iPad. Also, you have the AirPlay 2 and Messages in the Cloud today. With these features, it comes along with USB Restricted Mode setting which enhances security. It also adds a battery health function to track and even halt performance throttling.
In very few steps, I will brief you on how to record your screen on most device running on iOS 11 and later versions like iPhone, iPod Tourch, or iPad:
How to Use iPhone Screen Recorder to record my screen on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
Enlist the ‘Screen Recording’ feature into Control Centre
iOS 11’s Screen Recording feature presently isn’t operated as a standalone app. It can only be used as shortcut on Apple device’s Control Centre. In other do this,
- Go to the Settings app
- Swipe up to find Control Centre
- Open it, and then hit Customize Controls
- On the next page, swipe up to Screen Recording under ‘More Controls’ subhead. Tap the green, circular ‘+’ icon to add the option to the Control Centre.
How To Start Recording Your Screen
- First step: Take the app to the location on the screen you want it to record from. This will aid the editing work needed later.
- Second step: Swipe up from the bottom edge of the screen to open Control Centre if you’re not using iPhone X. If you are, wipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen instead. If you’re on an iPad, you can also double-click the Home button.
- Third Step: Locate the ‘Screen Recording’ icon. This is the one with a filled circle inside a bigger circle outline. Tap the circle icon to start recording, which will then give you a three-second countdown before it starts. As soon as it does, the status bar will turn red. The iPhone Screen Recorder is programmed to capture the screen automatically and recording starts. If you’d like to include room audio or voice overs, tap and hold/ 3D Touch on the Screen Recording icon. Check the new dialog box, tap the Microphone Audio button. It should then say ‘Microphone Audio On’.
- Fourth Step: Tap the ‘Start Recording’ to begin recording your iPhone / iPad screen.
How To Stop Recording Your Screen
If you’re done recording, you can stop recording in two different ways.
- Stop it by simply hitting the Screen Recording icon in the Control Centre.
- Another way is by hitting the red-colored status bar, which will suggest a dialog box, and then tap Stop.
Saved items can be viewed in the Photos app. In the iPhone Screen Recorder app, you can choose to trim the video to any length preferred when you go to the Edit option. Then save as a new clip.
Other Related Post