The Global Diversity Scholarship is here to make sure specific regions are represented at Kent State campus, with international new Freshman that demonstrate excellent academics skills. The specific regions are the underrepresented regions and can apply for this scholarship.
The Kent State University is primarily large public research university located in Kent, Ohio, United States. The university has seven regional campuses in Northeast Ohio with additional facilities.
- Deadline for Applications: October 1st, 2018
- Course Level: For undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is available for those subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: One-time award from $2,000-$31,856.00 to awardees
- Nationality: International students
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in USA
Countries Eligible: Available for international students
Applicants ought to meet the following criteria:
- International new Freshman that demonstrate excellent academics and come from underrepresented regions
- Jointly nominated by the departments and the Office of Global Education
- Students will add to the diversity of the student population based on the country/region of origin or ethnolinguistic background
- Having a minimal overall GPA of 3.0 on US 4.0 scale
- Unconditional Admission to Kent State University as a freshman
English Language Requirements:
The applicants must be fluent in the use of English.