Parallel Space App helps you have two kinds of your favorite Apps. Isn’t that amazing? Yes, it is. If you certainly have a need to have two whatsapp installed on one Android device, then you are reading the right article. If you have two phone numbers, then you can have two whatsapp numbers on the same device. I will tell you how.
I have the solution right here. Create multiple accounts of whatsapp, messenger, game app, Facebook etc. by installing the app clone called Parallel Space Multiple Account.
What is Parallel Space?
The double app called Parallel Space is an Android application that gives you the leverage to run multiple accounts of your favorite app simultaneously, and guess what? You can do this on a single Android phone. With parallel space app installed on your device, you can create the dual account of any kind of app. Just like you can install two Whatsapp, you can also do that for Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat and just name it.
Do You Need to Root Parallel Space App?
Absolutely not. You don’t have to root your phone. With as low as 2MB, it can be installed from play store. It’s a safe and quick process, and can be completed in a matter of minutes. Let me take you through the features of this parallel Android double App.
Features Of Parallel Space App
- You can run Multiple Accounts, easily and safely
- Pretty small Sizeof 2 Mb
- There is a separate Task Manager that manages apps that are running in Parallel Space
- There is storage Manager that can manage App Data
- You can simply switch with Swipe option.
How to Download and Install Two Whatsapp in One Android Phone
In just simple steps, I will show you how you will download and Install two different Whatsapp on the same Android device. With the steps we will go through, you can also create multiple accounts for your favourite apps.
- Go to Play Store; download and Install The Parallel Space app
- After installing, open Parallel Space app, and tap on the + icon.
- A list of all your apps will being displayed. Select Whatsapp from the list.
- After selection, setup your WhatsApp with your new account credentials.
- When done, you have successfully installed two different accounts of Whatsapp.
- Note that you can swipe to switch to parallel space. Simply go to settings, then turn on Swipe to Parallel Space.
These steps can be followed to create any other mobile application of your choice.
How to Allow Whatsapp Access to Your Contacts
- Before carrying out this process, ensure that your Parallel Space app is updated.
- Open your whatsapp and access your contacts. This may require you to give Parallel Space permission
- If you don’t have access to it yet, goto app permission menu on Parallel Space. Give Parallel Space permission to read your contacts.
- Go back to Parallel Space whatsapp, and try to access your contacts.
Parallel Space App has been a useful application, and you can manage two accounts of any App of your choice, not just to clone whatsapp. Personally, I recommend it to everyone because you will find it useful.