Amazon Prime Video has provided a streaming platform where we have access to countless number of movies at our disposal. With just few clicks from the amazon prime app, we can efficiently make use of this streaming video service. I am interested in showing you just how to download it. Why not read on. [Read more…]
Through Yahoo Sign up opening a Yahoo account has become much more easier. One of the ways to share information, pictures, documents etc. in this present day, is the use of the Yahoo mail account. You can have access to one of the best email service provider without hassle. Read on to discover more.
Find My Device, previously called Device Manager, offers the easiest way to track an Android or iPhone. It’s a free app from Google Play, and you can also access the service from any browser by visiting google.com/android/find should your device become lost. Find My Device offers options to ring, lock or erase your device should it get out of your hands.
Another option, if your phone is switched off, is to check your location history to find its last reported location. You can do this by visiting myaccount.google.com/activitycontrols and tapping on Manage Activity under Location History. You’ll now see a map of all the places in which your device has reported its location during a time period that you specify. The last known location is where Google last saw it before the battery died, and if your luck’s in it may still be there.
Note that location history uses Wi-Fi- and mobile signals rather than GPS, so it won’t be as accurate as Android Device Manager.
How to recover lost iPhone using Find My iPhone (even when it’s dead or not powered on)
Find My iPhone: It can be very devastating to loose a smartphone these days especially for the fact that there are important details you need to put into consideration. As an iPhone user, if your smartphone has become your personal assistant, there certainly is an important information right there that shouldn’t be compromised. So, with all things being equal, it is imperative to find a quick method to enable you recover the phone. Not to worry, I will take you through the basic steps to help you recover your lost phone, whether your battery is dead or alive
In this article, you will discover simple ways/steps on how to rescue your lost iPhone (even when not connected to the internet). You will equally learn other simple methods on how best to remotely clear the device in other to prevent sensitive information from going to the wrong hands.
How to set up ‘Find My iPhone’ in your iPhone 8 and iPhone X
To make it easy to search and recover any misplaced or lost iPhone, there’s an important feature to set up first, which is called Find My iPhone. This can be enabled under Settings app. This feature can make recovering your stolen or lost iPhone pretty easy to locate, even with a dead battery. If Send Last Location is enabled on your smartphone, Apple will get a notification of your phone’s last GPS coordinate. Note that this amazing ‘Find My iPhone’ feature can work successfully if your phone has access to internet connection where it is. If peradventure your battery is dead, or mobile data or Wi-Fi is turned off, you may only be notified of the last known location of the device where it last had access to the internet.
If you want to enable Find My iPhone and Send Last Location, follow these simple productive steps:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone
- Tap your Apple ID at the top
- Goto iCloud
- Go down and tap Find My iPhone
- Tap on the switch to enable it
- Toggled on Send Last Location
What to do if ‘Find My iPhone’ was not enabled before Phone got Lost?
If you did not enable Find My iPhone before your mobile device got lost, it can still be tracked using Google location history. This also needs to be enabled in your phone first, before being used or becoming useful. If peradventure your location history in your Google Maps app was turned on, you will be able to get a profoundly general idea about the last known location of your phone. The following steps will take you through tracking your phone’s location history.
- In your desktop or mobile, open maps.google.com/locationhistory in your web browser.
- Sign in to your Google account or the one logged into your lost iPhone if you use multiple Google accounts.
- Pick the date that you lost your phone.
- Check out the last known address of your mobile device.
Apart from reporting your stolen device, it is advisable to remotely wipe your phone’s details, especially if you were using it for Apple Pay, or if it contains really important personal information. If you’re wondering how to delete credit card information from Apple Pay, here’s how it’s done:
How To Delete Credit Card Information From Apple Pay
- Go to your computer and open your web browser; go to iCloud.com.
- Sign in to your account (Note: It should be the same iCloud account you’re using in your lost phone.
- Click on the Settings app.
- At the bottom, under the My Devices section, click on the device you’d like to wipe Apple Pay from — you should see an Apple Pay logo next to any device set up with the service.
- Click on Remove All…
- Now, all cards in association with Apple Pay will/can no longer be allowed to make any transactions using that device.
It’s true that you’ll need to use your unique fingerprint to authorize Apple Pay, but it’s highly recommended that all credit card information is totally removed from that device to be safe.
How to find your iPhone Using a Computer
If you don’t have access to another iPhone to use Find My iPhone, then you can use a computer and go to iCloud.com. Follow the steps below:
- Open any web browser.
- Go to iCloud.com and log into your iCloud account. Ensure this is the same iCloud account you’re using in your lost phone.
- Click on Find iPhone in the main menu.
- Enter your Apple ID and password and sign in if prompted
- Click on All Devices at the top.
- Click the device name for the device you’d like to track.
- You can zoom in and out of the map as you desire. In the map page, you’ll also encounter three options — Play sound, Lost mode, and Erase.
Below are the explanations for each of them:
Play sound option allows you to send a command to your iPhone, so it makes a sound to draw attention. It will override whatever sound settings you set in your device. Irrespective of the fact that it’s on vibrate or silent mode, your iPhone will continue to make a sound.
Lost mode option will send a command to your device so it displays a phone number you’ve nominated to be displayed on the screen. If with the right hands, he/she that is with the phone will contact you. Unfortunately, Lost mode will only work in your lost iPhone if it still powers on. If it isn’t, you’ll still be able to access Lost mode in another iPhone or computer, just that it won’t be activated in your lost device. Once it powers back on and connects to the internet, the Lost mode will automatically be activated. Note that Lost mode will activate location services, even if you disable it before the device gets lost.
Erase option is most useful in a situation where finding your iPhone has become almost impossible, and you possibly don’t want anyone to access your information. In this situation, we suggest that you wipe the phone clean by using Erase, to avoid risking sensitive data. This option helps your iPhone to be wiped clean, and all user data that were not uploaded to iTunes or iCloud before, will be gone forever. Even if you eventually find your phone, those data you’ve wiped will be gone forever.
How to find your iPhone using another iPhone or iPad
When using another iPhone or iPad in locating your lost iPhone, you’ll need a mobile app called Find My iPhone app. It’s usually a pre-installed app in any iPhone but if the one you’re using does not have any one installed, you can easily get one for free from the App Store. Once installed, follow these steps:
- Open the Find My iPhone app.
- Log in with your iCloud ID.
- Tap on the name of the device that you’d like to track.
- Tap on Actions at the bottom, just to see your options.
Here, you have access to the same 3 options you have in the web view of iCloud. You can check above to know how it works.
Have you ever thought about having two kinds of your favorite Apps? Do you think that’s possible?
Yes, it is. If you certainly have a need to have two whatsapp installed on your Android device, then you are reading the right article. If you have two lines, two phones, then you can have two whatsapp on the same device. How?
I have the solution right here. Create multiple accounts of whatsapp, messenger, game app, Facebook etc. by installing the app cloner called Parallel Space Multiple Account.
What is Parallel Space or Parallel App used for?
The double app called Parallel Space is an Android application that gives you the leverage to run multiple accounts of your favorite app simultaneously, and guess what? You can do this on a single Android phone. With parallel space app installed on your device, you can create the dual account of any kind of app. Just like you can install two Whatsapp, you can also do that for Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat and just name it.
Do you need to Root Parallel Space App?
Absolutely not. You don’t have to root your phone. With as low as 2MB, it can be installed from play store. It’s a safe and quick process, and can be completed in a matter of minutes. Let me take you through the features of this parallel Android double App.
Amazing Features Of Parallel Space
- You can run Multiple Accounts, easily and safely
- Pretty small Sizeof 2MB
- There is a separate Task Manager that manages apps that are running in Parallel Space
- There is storage Manager that can manage App Data
- You can simply switch with Swipe option.
How to Download and Install Dual Whatsapp in Your Mobile Device
In just simple steps, I will show you how you will download and Install two different Whatsapp on the same Android device. With the steps we will go through, you can also create multiple accounts for your favourite apps.
- Go to Play Store; download and Install The Parallel Space app
- After installing, open Parallel Space app, and tap on the + icon.
- A list of all your apps will being displayed. Select Whatsapp from the list.
- After selection, setup your WhatsApp with your new account credentials.
- When done, you have successfully installed two different accounts of Whatsapp.
- Note that you can swipe to switch to parallel space. Simply go to settings, then turn on Swipe to Parallel Space.
These steps can be followed to create any other mobile application of your choice.
How to Have Access to Your Whatsapp Contacts in Your Parallel Account
- Before carrying out this process, ensure that your Parallel Space app is updated.
- Open your whatsapp and access your contacts. This may require you to give Parallel Space permission
- If you don’t have access to it yet, goto app permission menu on Parallel Space. Give Parallel Space permission to read your contacts.
- Go back to Parallel Space whatsapp, and try to access your contacts.
Parallel Space App has been a useful Application, and you can manage two accounts of any App of your choice, not just to clone whatsapp. Personally, I recommend it to everyone because you will find it useful.
Due to the fact that Facebook has lots of contents, talking about different pages, groups, people’s post, friends, photo and video tags, places, and events, it can make using the Facebook search button quite cumbersome. But do not worry, Facebook just gets easier by the day as I will show you how to streamline your Facebook search for your desired purpose. One of the basic ways to use your Facebook search in your Facebook new account or Facebook app is by spelling correctly. Read on and let’s explore more.
Facebook Search by Name on your Facebook new account or old Facebook account
When you equally use the name option, it brings out for you, full search result of the users that have the name you searched for. I can’t count the number of Facebook users that currently use this option because there are actually so many. The use of Facebook search, by name option, is a sure way to make progress with your search.
So, take the leap with the search button and search for friends and general content on Facebook by name, and get a full load of desired search results well customized for you, with the correct spelling.
How to use Facebook Search by Name on your Facebook account
Now, note that whenever you search for photos or pictures, your search brings out all the pictures that were tagged with the name you just searched for. This also applies to videos, pages, places, groups, events, peoples post, and also finding people. Navigating through Facebook just got easier when it comes to searching for things. If you are familiar with the known Google search, then this should be as easy as ABC. Follow these simple steps to finding anything on Facebook search with your Facebook account:
- Enter the home page at www.facebook.com with your web browser or mobile app.
- On your keyboard, type the exact name of what you need in the search box at the top, and enter.
- The page that comes up will display a list of items which you have searched for.
You can narrow it down to a particular item which can be searching for a page, a friend, an event or even anything new related. Just immediately after the menu, there are two options. I am talking about the “all” and “more” button. The more button gives you access to a specific class of thing that you want to look for, related to your search. That’s if the first page does not contain what you are looking for. There is the “see more” result link that’s found right below the list of search results. To widen your search, click on the see more result link that is on the search list. Also, note that when you search for a specific or particular thing, Facebook brings out all the content on that item. Facebook just keeps getting better.
Events are inevitable in our lifetime and for this reasons, status, especially our names, is bound to change. Considering the fact that there are so many reasons why we want to change our name, like marital status, I will take you through the basic steps to help you change your Facebook name. There are certain Facebook policies necessary, while changing or adding any name to your Facebook profile. Facebook demands transparency from its users, as you are expected to change your name correctly and truthfully.
In addition, Facebook permits the use of multiple language characters, different kind of title, repeated characters or punctuation, numbers, irregular capitalization and many more, while changing your Facebook name. Certainly, nothing is too ridiculous about what makes up your name and Facebook allows this change. Note that one of the policies of changing Facebook name is that once it’s changed, you will not be able to change it again in the next 60 days. Take a walk with me and together, I will show you how you can change your Facebook name on any of your mobile device.
How to Change Facebook Name on your Web Browser or Mobile
As a Facebook user, there are required steps and processes involved. The following steps are taken by Facebook users using web browser. Irrespective of the` device:
- Enter facebook.com and sign in with your log in details if you aren’t already logged in. Now, your news feed page is being displayed.
- Check and click on the down arrow icon that’s to the right of the question mark icon. A drop down menu pops up.
- Click on “settings” and you will be on to your account settings page.
This will bring up your general account settings page where you can edit most of your account details which includes your name, username, contact, ad account contact, or deactivate your account. Here, we will talk about changing your Facebook Name, so you’ll click on the “Name” link. A form containing your name will be displayed.
Change Your Facebook Name on Facebook
It’s quite an easy step to follow.
- Click on the “First” “Middle” and “Last” name and fill in appropriately with your first, middle and last name respectively. Underneath the text fields is a message about Facebook naming terms and condition. You can “Learn More” to know more about their terms.
- If you have other names you might want to add or change, click on the “add or change other names” link and effect it.
- This in turn, takes you to where your details are, right on your profile page.Click on the “Review Change” button.
- A page pops up with “Preview Your New Name”. Here, you can select how you want your name to be on your profile. Type in your password in the “password” area and click on“Save Changes” to finish the process.
How to Change Facebook Name using Facebook Mobile App
- Open your Facebook app, and log in if you aren’t already logged in.
- Right on your news feed page, tap the three horizontal lines at the bottom right corner of your iPhone screen, or at the top-right corner of your android screen.
- Get to your account settings page and choose “Account Settings”
- Choose“General” and see all your general settings. Tap on “Name” section and edit your name. A form will come up that contains your name.
- Simply tap on the “First Name”, “Middle Name” or “Last Name” fields to make changes to your first name, middle name, and last name.
Complete the process by clicking on “Review Change” once through. Choose how you want your name to be displayed in the next page that pops up. Type in your password afterwards and tap “Save Changes”.
Everyday we snap pictures, save important files and documents, music and so much more. When we misplace our mobile devices, we keep wondering how we can get them back in one piece, just as they are. It’s a simple thing.
If you don’t have your important documents backed up, then you have something else coming up. You are the only one left out in the world, how about that? Lol. I will give you an insight on how to use and have access to google drive and back up your data online. It’s as simple as counting 1,2,3. Let’s go further down.
What You Can Do with Google Drive
With the amazing online Google Drive, you can store and upload all your your files in one piece. What’s even more interesting is that you can share these files with colleagues or team members, and easily access them on any mobile device, anywhere.
What Can I Upload and Store
There are variety of files that can be stored.
Types of files are:
and pretty much many more. Once you store up these files in a particular device, it can then be accessed on other devices.
Upload Files to Drive on the Web
One way to store files in Drive is to upload a copy of them using your web browser:
- Simply Goto drive.google.com
- Createor open a folder.
- Choose the File or Folder upload, that you want to upload
- Click Open
You can also use another method by dragging the files directly to google drive straight from your computer or device. This can be made possible easily with the latest versions of your browser like chrome.
How to Upload files with the same name
If the files you want to upload matches the name of a file that is already existing, it will be added as a new version and not necessarily a duplicate of it. You can visit the previous version of the file when you go to manage versions.
To ascertain if your file has been successfully uploaded, you will see “upload complete” pop up and you are good to go.
Save and Store Your Files on Your Desktop
You can work directly on your desktop when you install Drive File Stream. When this is done, your Drive files and documents will appear and can be well streamed without using up storage space in your computer. G Suite administrator ought to be turned on to access Drive File Stream. Whenever you decide to uninstall Drive File Stream, your Google Drive files can be accessed directly from the web.
How to Upload Files from Your Smart Phone or Tablet
Google Drive app or feature just seem easier. You can enjoy online Drive with your Android or iOS device.
Goto Google play if you are an Android user, and App store if you use iOS devices
- Find the Google Drive app and install theDrive on your mobile phone or tablet
- Open the file or what ever it is you wish to upload or save, and tap share>Drive
How to Move Files to a Folder:
- Know the files you wish to save in your Google Drive
- Order and organize your desired files in folders just the way you ant it to appear in
- Clickon the Drive File Stream
- Clickon the Open Google Drive Folder
- Now, you can move those files/folders into your desired folder and it will remain permanently there.
How to Access your Drive Files Offline
When you are not within the circumference of an internet connection, you can always have acess to your files and do what you want to do with them.
When you set up offline access to your files, you will be able to view as well as edit and re-save your files without internet connection.
Your Offline Access Using Web
- Goto your Google Drive. Then tap settings
- Check your offline section and tap the edit offline button
- Click ‘Done’
Your offline access using Android devices
- Go to your Google Drive app
- Touch and hold the file that you want to have access to at least for 1–2 seconds.
For access to your Drive files, check the buttom, tap More>Available offline. To check for Slides files Docs and Sheets, simply tap Available offline. A mark will display that shows you that the file is available offline.
- Also, Goto Menu > Offline and you can start accessing your free files.
Your offline access using iOS devices
- Open theDrive App
- Tap on ‘more’ just next to the file you wishto edit offline>Available offline. You’ll see a pop-up that comes up that shows that the file is now available offline.
If you wish to see your files offline, simply goto menu >offline, then check out the file you wish to edit.