Download Facebook Lite APP– Do you have any idea that Facebook has dual cell phone apps? Though most of us use the “normal” Facebook, but it also has the twin called Facebook Lite. Facebook Lite just like its called is a lighter version of the most popular social network’s mobile application called Facebook. What could possibly be the difference between Facebook and Facebook Lite? How did the name “Lite” surface? This and many more will be answered shortly.
Welcome to Facebook lite
Facebook Lite lets you access Facebook using an extremely lightweight size of about/or less than 5 MB which has the ability to consume a very small amount of mobile data and battery. It sure takes less space on your mobile as well as uses less data as pages load quickly. Facebook Lite does not only ensure very easy internet connectivity, but it also allows you to have access to Messenger without the need to download a separate application for it. If you’re running on an older phone or you are pretty much interested to save mobile data, then Facebook Lite might just be what you need. Do you know that:
- It’s installed pretty quickly and uses less storage space
- It can work perfectly on old Android phones especially those that are not supported by the regular app
- You become more efficient with your mobile data – just like I said before, it uses less data
- Works conveniently on all networks even the 2G or areas were there are unstable Internet connections.
Facebook Lite login Account
I will take you through Facebook Lite log in in 3 simple steps
- On your mobile, goto https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.facebook.lite&hl=en
- Click on Install
- Create a Facebook account if you don’t have one already and Login with your username and password
Click here and follow the steps to sign up for a new account if you do not have one.
Features of Facebook lite
Facebook lite free app has amazing features when you download latest version:
- It’s well designed for those that are less fortunate
Facebook Lite works well for devices that are outdated or obsolete as the fb lite App is easily compatible with it.
- The Size and battery
The range of size between the regular Facebook and Facebook Lite is quite huge. While the regular Facebook takes up to 60 MB, the Lite version is only 2 MB. The battery s no different. While Facebook App will readily consume so much battery life, the lite version requires two-third less of its power.
- Interface design
Even though it looks almost the same, a slight difference can be noticed when you look pretty closely. You can notice the difference from the text, icons, the animations, the graphics and of course, general presentation. It all looks less impressive.
- Reduced data consumption
Facebook Lite was effectively created for those part of the world with less advanced technology. Basically, this has to do with internet connection where there is little or less data connection, especially areas rich in 2G connections; it serves its users efficiently.
- The Messenger included
A huge advantage of the Lite App is that Facebook messenger App is embedded in Facebook Lite.Right from the Lite App, you are good to go with Messenger.
How to Download Facebook lite on Android, PC and iPhone
Here, we will talk about the best and effective way you can have Facebook Lite installed in your various device. Read on and find out.
Download Facebook lite on Android/ Facebook Lite APK
It is important that you download Facebook Lite manually with the help of third-party source. This is because the fb Lite App is limited in play store. First, set the right permission. Go to settings>>application settings on your mobile. Enable the option “Unknown sources” which is probably disabled
- Click on this link and download the Facebook Lite APK
- Go on with the installation process
- Check the box and install the app on your phone. To install, search for APK in your mobile and install
- The installation will take a moment to unzip the package and fully install the app. As soon as it’s done, you’ll see the Facebook lite app on your android device fully installed
Download Facebook lite On Your iPhone
Here, you need an iPhone or iPad, iOS 9.0 or above operating system and a Spoofed Apple ID account. Let’s Create a Spoofed Account first.
- Open Safari web browser and search https://appleid.apple.com/account.
- Create a new spoofed Apple ID account with another email address and Turkey as the country.
- Go to Settings on the app and enter iTunes & App Store.
- Select your newly created Apple ID
- Download The Fb APP From APP Store
- Goto the App Store and search for FB Lite. Alternatively, you can check out Turkish App Store page of FB Lite here. Click Open when the app displays the “Open in App Store” message.
- Tap the get button to install the app on your iPhone.
- Open the app from your home screen.
Download Facebook lite on PC
There are 2 methods you can use to install Facebook Lite in PC:
- Method 1: Install Facebook Lite in PC using BlueStacks App Player
- Method 2: Install Facebook Lite in PC using Nox App Player
- Install Facebook Lite in PC using BlueStacks
BlueStacks is an Android App Player which lets you run Android apps on PC. All we need to do is install Bluestacks and have access to Facebook Lite.
- Install BlueStacks in PC here
- Launch the BlueStacks on PC
- As soon as BlueStacks is launched, click My Apps button in the emulator
- Type Facebook Lite and search
- The search result comes up, then install Facebook Lite app
- Enter your Google account to give you access to apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- Afterwards, the installation process will start for Facebook Lite. If you encounter any issue with BlueStacks software, simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software in your PC
- Install Facebook Lite in PC with Nox
The steps are as follows:
- Install the Nox app player in PC here
- Goto the Android emulator and login to your Google account
- Search for Facebook Lite
- Install the Facebook Lite on your Nox emulator
- As soon as the installation is complete, you will have able Facebook Lite on your PC
Hope this article gave you the information you seek for. Feel free to share this information to your friends and family by clicking on the social media widgets by the side.
Other Related Posts