App Files iPhone provides a platform where you can manage all files in a place, and it works on both iPad and iPhone. It’s user friendly and serves as a replacement for the iCloud Drive app which no longer exists. Let’s go further.
Netflix Subscription as a subscribed user, makes online streaming amazing. We are now in an age where we can freely access movies and online streamed videos at our own convenience. By simply engaging in Netflix Subscription, we are embracing the future as Netflix plans are made flexible just for you.
Find My Device, previously called Device Manager, offers the easiest way to track an Android or iPhone. It’s a free app from Google Play, and you can also access the service from any browser by visiting google.com/android/find should your device become lost. Find My Device offers options to ring, lock or erase your device should it get out of your hands.
Another option, if your phone is switched off, is to check your location history to find its last reported location. You can do this by visiting myaccount.google.com/activitycontrols and tapping on Manage Activity under Location History. You’ll now see a map of all the places in which your device has reported its location during a time period that you specify. The last known location is where Google last saw it before the battery died, and if your luck’s in it may still be there.
Note that location history uses Wi-Fi- and mobile signals rather than GPS, so it won’t be as accurate as Android Device Manager.
How to recover lost iPhone using Find My iPhone (even when it’s dead or not powered on)
Find My iPhone: It can be very devastating to loose a smartphone these days especially for the fact that there are important details you need to put into consideration. As an iPhone user, if your smartphone has become your personal assistant, there certainly is an important information right there that shouldn’t be compromised. So, with all things being equal, it is imperative to find a quick method to enable you recover the phone. Not to worry, I will take you through the basic steps to help you recover your lost phone, whether your battery is dead or alive
In this article, you will discover simple ways/steps on how to rescue your lost iPhone (even when not connected to the internet). You will equally learn other simple methods on how best to remotely clear the device in other to prevent sensitive information from going to the wrong hands.
How to set up ‘Find My iPhone’ in your iPhone 8 and iPhone X
To make it easy to search and recover any misplaced or lost iPhone, there’s an important feature to set up first, which is called Find My iPhone. This can be enabled under Settings app. This feature can make recovering your stolen or lost iPhone pretty easy to locate, even with a dead battery. If Send Last Location is enabled on your smartphone, Apple will get a notification of your phone’s last GPS coordinate. Note that this amazing ‘Find My iPhone’ feature can work successfully if your phone has access to internet connection where it is. If peradventure your battery is dead, or mobile data or Wi-Fi is turned off, you may only be notified of the last known location of the device where it last had access to the internet.
If you want to enable Find My iPhone and Send Last Location, follow these simple productive steps:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone
- Tap your Apple ID at the top
- Goto iCloud
- Go down and tap Find My iPhone
- Tap on the switch to enable it
- Toggled on Send Last Location
What to do if ‘Find My iPhone’ was not enabled before Phone got Lost?
If you did not enable Find My iPhone before your mobile device got lost, it can still be tracked using Google location history. This also needs to be enabled in your phone first, before being used or becoming useful. If peradventure your location history in your Google Maps app was turned on, you will be able to get a profoundly general idea about the last known location of your phone. The following steps will take you through tracking your phone’s location history.
- In your desktop or mobile, open maps.google.com/locationhistory in your web browser.
- Sign in to your Google account or the one logged into your lost iPhone if you use multiple Google accounts.
- Pick the date that you lost your phone.
- Check out the last known address of your mobile device.
Apart from reporting your stolen device, it is advisable to remotely wipe your phone’s details, especially if you were using it for Apple Pay, or if it contains really important personal information. If you’re wondering how to delete credit card information from Apple Pay, here’s how it’s done:
How To Delete Credit Card Information From Apple Pay
- Go to your computer and open your web browser; go to iCloud.com.
- Sign in to your account (Note: It should be the same iCloud account you’re using in your lost phone.
- Click on the Settings app.
- At the bottom, under the My Devices section, click on the device you’d like to wipe Apple Pay from — you should see an Apple Pay logo next to any device set up with the service.
- Click on Remove All…
- Now, all cards in association with Apple Pay will/can no longer be allowed to make any transactions using that device.
It’s true that you’ll need to use your unique fingerprint to authorize Apple Pay, but it’s highly recommended that all credit card information is totally removed from that device to be safe.
How to find your iPhone Using a Computer
If you don’t have access to another iPhone to use Find My iPhone, then you can use a computer and go to iCloud.com. Follow the steps below:
- Open any web browser.
- Go to iCloud.com and log into your iCloud account. Ensure this is the same iCloud account you’re using in your lost phone.
- Click on Find iPhone in the main menu.
- Enter your Apple ID and password and sign in if prompted
- Click on All Devices at the top.
- Click the device name for the device you’d like to track.
- You can zoom in and out of the map as you desire. In the map page, you’ll also encounter three options — Play sound, Lost mode, and Erase.
Below are the explanations for each of them:
Play sound option allows you to send a command to your iPhone, so it makes a sound to draw attention. It will override whatever sound settings you set in your device. Irrespective of the fact that it’s on vibrate or silent mode, your iPhone will continue to make a sound.
Lost mode option will send a command to your device so it displays a phone number you’ve nominated to be displayed on the screen. If with the right hands, he/she that is with the phone will contact you. Unfortunately, Lost mode will only work in your lost iPhone if it still powers on. If it isn’t, you’ll still be able to access Lost mode in another iPhone or computer, just that it won’t be activated in your lost device. Once it powers back on and connects to the internet, the Lost mode will automatically be activated. Note that Lost mode will activate location services, even if you disable it before the device gets lost.
Erase option is most useful in a situation where finding your iPhone has become almost impossible, and you possibly don’t want anyone to access your information. In this situation, we suggest that you wipe the phone clean by using Erase, to avoid risking sensitive data. This option helps your iPhone to be wiped clean, and all user data that were not uploaded to iTunes or iCloud before, will be gone forever. Even if you eventually find your phone, those data you’ve wiped will be gone forever.
How to find your iPhone using another iPhone or iPad
When using another iPhone or iPad in locating your lost iPhone, you’ll need a mobile app called Find My iPhone app. It’s usually a pre-installed app in any iPhone but if the one you’re using does not have any one installed, you can easily get one for free from the App Store. Once installed, follow these steps:
- Open the Find My iPhone app.
- Log in with your iCloud ID.
- Tap on the name of the device that you’d like to track.
- Tap on Actions at the bottom, just to see your options.
Here, you have access to the same 3 options you have in the web view of iCloud. You can check above to know how it works.
Have you ever thought about having two kinds of your favorite Apps? Do you think that’s possible?
Yes, it is. If you certainly have a need to have two whatsapp installed on your Android device, then you are reading the right article. If you have two lines, two phones, then you can have two whatsapp on the same device. How?
I have the solution right here. Create multiple accounts of whatsapp, messenger, game app, Facebook etc. by installing the app cloner called Parallel Space Multiple Account.
What is Parallel Space or Parallel App used for?
The double app called Parallel Space is an Android application that gives you the leverage to run multiple accounts of your favorite app simultaneously, and guess what? You can do this on a single Android phone. With parallel space app installed on your device, you can create the dual account of any kind of app. Just like you can install two Whatsapp, you can also do that for Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat and just name it.
Do you need to Root Parallel Space App?
Absolutely not. You don’t have to root your phone. With as low as 2MB, it can be installed from play store. It’s a safe and quick process, and can be completed in a matter of minutes. Let me take you through the features of this parallel Android double App.
Amazing Features Of Parallel Space
- You can run Multiple Accounts, easily and safely
- Pretty small Sizeof 2MB
- There is a separate Task Manager that manages apps that are running in Parallel Space
- There is storage Manager that can manage App Data
- You can simply switch with Swipe option.
How to Download and Install Dual Whatsapp in Your Mobile Device
In just simple steps, I will show you how you will download and Install two different Whatsapp on the same Android device. With the steps we will go through, you can also create multiple accounts for your favourite apps.
- Go to Play Store; download and Install The Parallel Space app
- After installing, open Parallel Space app, and tap on the + icon.
- A list of all your apps will being displayed. Select Whatsapp from the list.
- After selection, setup your WhatsApp with your new account credentials.
- When done, you have successfully installed two different accounts of Whatsapp.
- Note that you can swipe to switch to parallel space. Simply go to settings, then turn on Swipe to Parallel Space.
These steps can be followed to create any other mobile application of your choice.
How to Have Access to Your Whatsapp Contacts in Your Parallel Account
- Before carrying out this process, ensure that your Parallel Space app is updated.
- Open your whatsapp and access your contacts. This may require you to give Parallel Space permission
- If you don’t have access to it yet, goto app permission menu on Parallel Space. Give Parallel Space permission to read your contacts.
- Go back to Parallel Space whatsapp, and try to access your contacts.
Parallel Space App has been a useful Application, and you can manage two accounts of any App of your choice, not just to clone whatsapp. Personally, I recommend it to everyone because you will find it useful.
WhatsApp online has been able to solve communication problem so far, and it’s still doing so with the web. There are times you will want to use the QWERTY keyboard to exercise your dexterity. And I know you’d like to use your desktop because it makes Whatsapp web chat fun to type long messages.
Now, I will take you step by step, on how to use your Whatsapp online with Whatsapp web in your PC. Not just in Whatsapp web app or Whatsapp web tablet. As a Whatsapp user, I will discuss how to use Whatsapp online on WhatsApp Web or desktop apps for Windows and OS X.
What You Need to Get Started with Whatsapp Web
Basically, you need a phone that has access to Whatsapp. You need the following, to conveniently solve the problem of using Whatsapp online with your PC.
- An Android, iPhone, or windows Smartphone or tablet
- Access to the internet
- Whatsapp already installed in your mobile device (Not the phones with older Os versions)
Your phone needs to be on, with access to internet connection. This is because the Whatsapp web on your PC, practically reflects the app that’s in your mobile device. Let’s go on.
How to Get Started with WhatsApp Online With Your PC
Basically, you will have to pair your phone with WhatsApp Web.
- Using any of the browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari), type https://web.whatsapp.com/
- You’ll see a QR code. All you need do is scan with your WhatsApp phone app. There are various instructions for different devices. For example, in the iOS app, goto Settings>WhatsApp>Web. For windows phone, goto open whatsapp>menu>whatsapp web
- When done with scanning the code, you’ll see your WhatsApp messages that are on your phone, in the browser. To avoid using so much data, you can connect to a Wi-Fi network for your Whatsapp web.
While using the exact reflection of your Whatsapp mobile on your PC, you can still have a wonderful experience with the emojis, GIFs, photos and voice notes, view your contact list, and receive notifications on the computer.
How to Get started with WhatsApp’s desktop app
This is a similar process with the WhatsApp Web, but there’s just one factor that makes the difference. You need to do a simple task by downloading and installing the application pretty first. I will show you how…
- Simply download the Mac or Windows version of your app with com/download.
- As a Mac user, unzip the file. After that, move Whatsapp to the Applications folder.
- If you are a Window’s user, run the EXE file and follow up.
- The app will begin to launch;a QR code will display for you to scan with the WhatsApp phone app. There are directions on how to scan below the code, like in the iOS app, goto Settings>WhatsApp Web.
- Scan the code and see your WhatsApp messages right on your whatsapp desktop. To avoid using so much data, you can connect to a Wi-fi network for your Whatsapp web.
The WhatsApp’s desktop apps gives you the same experience as your Web and mobile. You can always perform your smiley duties and more like emojis, photos, voice notes, and receive notifications.
Your Security is at Risk
As soon as you get your Whatsapp online desktop app installed, anyone that has access to your computer, as far as you are logged in, can possibly view your WhatsApp conversations. But when your PC is password-protected, this can be fully avoided, if it’s a public computer, always sign out as soon as you are done.
How To Log Out from your Whatsapp Desktop App
When you want to log out, you will see a three-dot menu icon. Click on it and select the log-out button. When you are logged out, someone else can not have access to your private conversations and files.
Spotify Spotify Spotify!!!
There is a popular tale that Music is the food of the soul. Is that your believe as well? How do you picture owning an archive or music library where all your favorite music are? Spotify is one if the free music apps that provides a platform that creates this feature and many more.
You can be a plus to about 30 million paying subscribers and nearly 90 million Spotify users. You can become a master using the Spotify web or Spotify app, with your Spotify free account..
Start Spotify Music with your Spotify Free account
If you love music, then you will be interested in Spotify. There are several ways you can achieve your aim because you want to play your favorite music. There are a bunch of ways to do that:
- Search for your favorite Spotify song: Tap the Search tab> type the song name or artist> and you’re set. You can keep playing it repeatedly.
- Find a get playlist: Search for something you can remember like “blue pebbles” to see if just anyone, has used that as a Get down and see the results being displayed.
- Enjoy the “radio” station: Here, Spotify is interested in striking your interest. There are recommended stations available or you can simply choose a genre by clicking on the “+” button, at the top to create your station.
- Browse your Spotify Music: Get lost in the sea of music which spotify brought together, based on your interest. You will come across a lot of music The tiles at the top are playlists that Spotify thinks you’ll enjoy, based on your listening habits.
- Build your Spotify library: The Library is an important aspect as a Spotify user. Here, your favorite Spotify music are well arranged and ordered, and makes it easier to navigate around.
- Get your Favorite Spotify music into Playlists, Stations, Songs, Albums and Artists: Get your playlist into Playlists by following it up with the follow option at the very top. Those stations you created earlier in the Radio tab will display here.
How to Make Playlist
Having a playlist can make your experience a beautiful one. However, there are two simple ways that you can create one:
- Tap the option button which is circle with three dots>>goto a song>> hit “Add to playlist.” This is added to an existing one or a new one can be created.
- Navigate to the Playlists part>>Edit button in the corner>>the “+” will then appear
Save your Favorite Song
You can also “Save” music. You need the “Save music” icon when it comes to Songs, Albums and Artists. To “save” goto to the options button that’s right next to your chosen song.
Save an entire album
Also, saving an album is really cool as well. To do this, all you need do is “Follow” the album, similar to playlists. Save an entire album by going to the artist or album page>tap the follow button, and you will see it come up in your library.
Clever Spotify Features You need to know
Downloading songs. Downloading your favourite Spotify music just got better. You can download and enjoy your music without consuming data, especially where you don’t have data or have poor data reception like when travelling.
How To Download Spotify Music: Take a stroll down to your Library. Right at the top of your favorite spotify playlist or any song list, click on the “Available offline” then start download. Ensure you have battery or get it charged up.
The song queue. Queue up your music list. You can simply do this by tapping the option button that’s right next to the song> then choose “Add to Up Next” and you are ready to fly. You can check and view your queue when you go to the “Now playing” screen>hit the bar at the bottom of the app>hit the three line icon at the upper right corner.
Follow an artist. When your favorite artist releases new songs, you can be the first to know. You can do this by going to the artist’s page and tap the “Follow” button.
Discover new music and check the Lyrics: This feature can help you discover new artist that you may not have known already exist. When you go to your artist’s page>goto the tiny list that’s right below the list of your popular track>discover new music.
Get to know the lyrics of your favorite song by going to the Now playing Screen >tap on the bar near the button of the app>swipe down on the album cover>enjoy your lyrics with the music.
Find your friends and add them
Add your friends, see what they are listening to and send them your songs.
Go through your app and click on your photo> tap the “Find Friends”>see your friends from example Facebook. You can also follow brand account by tapping on Featured.
These amazing features can be found in Spotify Web and Spotify App. You can have an exciting experience when you become a Spotify user. Simply get started with www.spotify.com
Share Memes- While chatting with a loved one, family or a friend, they are different chats features that you use to express words and that has been a big boast to communications. Sharing new Memes, GIFs, and emoticons are widely used worldwide during chat conversations. Where most chat apps have emoticons and GIFs covered, top memes are a different story all together.
The Facebook Messenger lets you search for GIFs, engaged with an entire library of stickers that will help you make your conversation more fun. Creating funny memes and best memes has made conversations a lot quicker and amazing. Now, Facebook Messenger has made it a lot fun. As a Facebook user, you can create hot memes inside Facebook Messenger using MemeGenerator Bot. The bot will not only find the best meme you need but allows Facebook users to add custom text to it. This piece will not be complete without giving you guidelines on how popular Share Memes works. Here’s how it works.
Memes Creator- How to Create a list of memes in Facebook messenger
Below are the steps to Share Memes:
Step One – Visit MemeGenerator and send it the new memes that you want to create.
The bot can search for memes by name, e.g., ‘One does not simply walk into mordor’ or you can search for a meme by typing the name of a character that appears in the meme e.g., Sponge Bob. There will be several choices that you can scroll through and choose from.
Step Two – Tap ‘Use this meme’ to select a meme from the results.
The bot will ask you to send the top text ( the line of text that appears at the top of the image) and bottom text. You can ‘Skip’ button if you want.
After these steps, your favourite popular Share Memes is generated within seconds and sent just to you as an image. You can freely forward it to any Facebook Messenger contact as you have freely received.
The Meme Generator bot can of course, be used from both the Facebook Messenger apps for iOS and Android. Meme Generator can also be used from the Facebook Messenger web app.
MemeGenerator bot is a much more better and awesome way to add custom memes to a conversation without ever having to leave the app. One of it’s unique features is that you won’t have to install a memes app specifically for creating memes or use meme generators. Visit MemeGenerator and start a conversation by entering the name of the meme you want to create.
Google is one of the outstanding search engines we have. Known for its amazing features, it never relents in updating and adding Google features that are Google user friendly and most productive. It never stops exciting us and now, Google Files Go app is one of it.
The big search engine, Google, released a software update for its Files Go app on Android of recent, earlier this year. With this update, you can conveniently back up your files to Google Drive with the Google Files Go application. Of course you know Google will bring to you, additional SD features with outstanding improvements.This update was first released on the 15th of February 2018.
How to Use the Google Files Go for your Google Drive Backup
I’d like to show you some easy navigation through the Google Files Go app. This is in effort to spice up your experience. In order to make use of this feature:
Step 1: Go into Downloads
Step 2: Click on the arrow beside the file you wish to backup
Step 3: Click on Back up to Google Drive
Step 4: Enter your details such as Document Title, preferred Google account, and preferred folder in Google Drive.
Step 5: Google Files Go app users need to have the Google Drive app installed on their mobile devices for the file app feature to work.
The g drive or g file is available for all Android devices. The Google Files Go has been launched in different places. One of which was in Google for India 2017 event during December. The Google drive app, like other Google Go apps, has been custom built for smart phones. Even mobile phones that have low inbuilt storage and up to 1GB of RAM can conveniently partake. If you have Android oreo operating system, the Google Files Go app comes pre-installed.
Features of Google Files Go- Your best Google Dive Application
Earliar this year, several features were introduced in Google Files Go app. This includes Google drive features like:
1) Support for android tablets
2) An SD card-only view, and of course,
3) The new Open With flow
The open with flow allows Google users choose the destination app for the files or doc files that’s selected.