The Aspiring Education Foundation is offering a balance of management and practical training at ICMS. As a leading school filled with professionals and students within a culture of innovation and entrepreneurialism, it’s working together to produce leaders in business, events, hospitality, international business etc.
The International College of Management is reaching out to applications from Australian students. Apply for the Aspiring Education Foundation Equity Scholarships.
- Deadline for Applications: August 17, 2018
- Course Level Offered: This scholarship is for pursuing Undergraduate level.
- Study Course: The scholarship is provided to learn any of the courses offered by the College of Management.
- Scholarship Award: The AEF Committee will consider accommodation scholarships for the eligible applicants
- Nationality: Australian citizens or permanent residents are eligible to apply.
- Number of Scholarships offered:Up to three scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Aspiring Education Foundation Scholarship Program
Below are basic details you ought to know about ICMS scholarship.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Country Eligible: Australian citizens or permanent residents are eligible to apply.
Requirement for Entrance:
The eligibility requirements are as follows:
1. Australian citizens or permanent residents.
2. Must be a full-time student. Also, must have successfully completed Year 12 or equivalent.
3. Can demonstrate any of these financial hardship – A person is considered to be experiencing financial hardship when they are:
a) Receiving a Centrelink or other means tested income support payment or
b) Expected to receive a Centrelink means-tested income support payment
c) Able to provide any information demonstrating exceptional financial hardship
Applicants that are claiming financial hardship ought to provide one of the following types of evidence:
a) Provision of your Centrelink Customer Reference Number (CRN) while you’re completing the online application or
b) There’s documentation required to support eligibility. That’s if you expect to receive a means-tested payment. Upon submission of an equity scholarship application, you will be required to verify your receipt of an allowance to ICMS
c) Documentation provided must demonstrate a level of real enduring financial hardship.
To ensure you meet the criteria, you need to download the application kit below. Upon completion, submit your application to AEF Scholarships, 151 Darley Road, Manly NSW 2095 by 5 pm on Friday 17 August 2018
See form here
Other Related Scholarships