The University of Melbourne is calling out to applications for 600 Graduate Research Scholarships. This scholarship is for international students in the 2018-2019 academic year. This scholarships are available to international students who require financial assistance. Applicants who want to undertake graduate research training at the University of Melbourne.
- Deadline of Application: 31st Dec 2018
- Course Level offered: Scholarships are available for Master or Doctorate Subject of Study. Scholarships are awarded in all subjects that is offered by the University of Melbourne.
- Scholarship Award: Stipend and full fee offset scholarships for up to 2 years Or 4 years.
- Living allowance for up to 2 years pr 4 years.
- Relocation grant for applicants moving to Melbourne from interstate or from outside Australia.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for applicants who require a student visa to study in Australia.
- Nationality: Available for International students.
- Number of Scholarships: It’s approximately 600.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: It is available for International students.
Entrance Requirements: Eligibility requirements includes:
- Must haveapplied for and met the entry requirements for a Master by research or Doctoral degree at the University.
- Must be currently enrolled in a research degree at the University of Melbourne.
All domestic students who are offered admission to a Master or Doctoral degree at the University of Melbourne will receive a Research Training Program Scholarship for free.
English Language Requirements: The University of Melbourne has a code. The code for TOEFL Institution is 0974. Few faculties may accept graduate students with a slightly lower IELTS, TOEFL, Pearson Test of English or CAE score.
Method of Application: Applicants who must apply for this scholarship ought to submit an online application for the Graduate Research Scholarships group.
Online Application- https://studenteforms.app.unimelb.edu.au/apex/f?p=153:2:0:::2:P2_ID:641